Parasites are living beings that "inhabit" the human body and begin to actively live and reproduce there, thus causing great danger to their host.
To date, more than a dozen isolated parasites can infect a person and cause a number of serious illnesses in him or her.
Some of the most dangerous parasites are ringworms, worms (helminths).
It should also be noted that human parasites can not only live in the human intestine, but also in his heart, thus placing vital organs "attacked".
Many people wonder how to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies and whether the mentioned home remedies will help in combating this problem.
Before considering how to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies, it is necessary to state the effectiveness of such "cleansing" techniques. According to reviews, folk recipes help eliminate, if not all, then most of the parasites from the body. The main thing in this case is compliance with the proper preparation and receipt of funds.
Often, the following agents and ingredients are used to get rid of parasites and their production further away from the body:
- Peanuts. Alcohol tincture is made from them (i. e. from the skin). You can also eat pine nuts.
- Onions and garlic have a significant antibacterial effect, therefore they have an excellent effect on the elimination of parasites. Moreover, this product should always be consumed only in the diet. They will boost immunity and protect a person from being damaged by various unwanted bacteria and parasites.
- Pumpkin seeds are an ancient folk treatment method practiced by our grandmothers.
- Various colors of alcohol with brandy and the addition of herbal ingredients.
- Wormwood and other medicinal herbs.
All popular recipes for getting rid of parasites can be prepared yourself at home. The main thing in this case is to follow the scheme of preparation and use of the product more accurately as soon as possible.
Before you start practicing such folk recipes yourself, you should remember that not everyone can use them on their own, because, like medicine, these recipes have some contraindications. Therefore, it is forbidden to use antiparasitic agents during pregnancy and lactation, if there is an acute disease of the stomach and the entire digestive system, as well as in case of allergic reactions to certain components of the agent.
With caution and only after a doctor's permission, the funds should be given to children, the elderly and patients with severe chronic liver and kidney disease. Additional contraindications to this method of cleansing the body are diseases of the circulatory system, cardiac pathology and the period after recent surgical intervention, when a person suffers from severe weakness. How to properly clean the body of parasites with folk remedies - more in the article.
How to clean the body of parasites with folk remedies: the best method
Before cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies, you need to determine the exact method of cleansing.
The most effective methods to get rid of and control parasites are:
- Lada. It must be eaten in large quantities with food. This will help get rid of parasites in the shortest possible time.
- Onion medicine. To prepare it, you need to chop the onion and pour boiling water over it. Insist a day and drink a third of a glass twice a day for three weeks.
- Garlic heating agent. Cut the garlic and pour boiling water over it. Insist for an hour. Soak the cotton liner into the prepared liquid and wrap with a cheesecloth cloth. Use as a rectal suppository. You can also do an enema with garlic broth. This method can be practiced in the absence of rectal disease.
- How to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies, namely with the help of nuts? To do this, you need to chop some nuts, add a little salt into it and pour water over it. Bring to a boil and leave for an hour. Strain and drink the broth with a small sip. You can also make the color of alcohol with the addition of green bean skin and drink it no more than three drops at once.
- Eat roasted pumpkin seeds as a supplement.
- Herbal medicine. To prepare it, you need to mix wormwood, chamomile and tansy in equal amounts. Pour boiling water over a glass and insist. Take half a glass twice a day.
The effects of such treatment will not be immediately visible. It takes at least two weeks before a person’s condition improves.
The encouraging signs that treatment is effective are increased strength, better appetite, and stable sleep. Also, one can get rid of digestive problems.
If traditional medicine does not help get rid of parasites, then you need to use medicine.
Not everyone knows how to cleanse the body of parasites with folk remedies for children. It is not recommended to give herbal teas or enemas to babies.
A more "gentle" method of getting rid of parasites is a therapeutic bath. To prepare such a bath, you need to make a decoction of thyme, wheat straw and celandine. Put the gravy in the bathtub and bathe the child in it for at least two hours. In addition, this bath can be used to prevent parasites in children. To do this, it is enough to carry out the procedure once a month.
Cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies: nutrition and reviews
Cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies is a rather long and difficult process that requires maximum patience and endurance from a person.
Cleansing the body from parasites with folk remedies involves the use of all kinds of techniques.
Of the many different cleaning methods, it is recommended to choose several methods at once to test their effectiveness on yourself, because each organism is individual, and if one person can use any method to get rid of parasites, then for another it may be completely useless. Moreover, the type of parasite that invades the body plays an important role in this, because if some parasites are more susceptible to exposure, then the latter will require long-term systematic influence and purification.
It should be remembered that nutrition plays a very important role in cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies. Properly chosen diet can be used both at the preparatory stage to get rid of parasites, and only for the prevention of their appearance in the body. According to research, parasites cannot tolerate certain foods well, so they should be emphasized in this diet.
These products are:
- Raw onions and garlic.
- Raw cabbage and its juice.
- Coconut and pomegranate.
- Horse Horse.
- Hot spices (pepper, cinnamon, ginger). They can only be used if there is no stomach ailment.
- Bell pepper.
- Lemon with honey.
Also, one should drink more fluids, abandon bad habits and eat in small portions. At the same time, in order not to provoke the vital activity of the parasite, one should refuse to use a number of products.
Therefore, fish, meat, coffee and all kinds of sweets should be excluded from the menu. To better understand the effectiveness of cleansing the body of parasites with folk remedies, we present reviews of people who have tried this method on themselves.
- First Comment: "Lately I often suffer from intestinal disorders. Apparently, the cause is parasites. After seeing a doctor, I started cleansing the body. I practiced in several ways - I used pumpkin seeds, did enemas and baths. After a month of undergoing such treatment, I feel better. Now I'm thinking of repeating the course, but using another recipe. "
- Second comment: "I try to get rid of parasites with juices, diet products and herbal tinctures. So far I have not seen significant results, I think that drug treatment with modern technology is many times more effective. "
- Third opinion: "I have long suffered from body fatigue and recently I understood the real cause of my disease. They are worms. On the advice of a friend, I started removing it with an enema with the color of coffee and garlic. Three weeks have passed and so farso good. My condition is improving. In any case, I don't think the color of garlic will be good for my stomach. "