The human body is daily attacked by various harmful microorganisms. These are bacteria and viruses, as well as larvae of various parasites. If a person does not have a weak immune system, then he manages to fight them. Due to objective and subjective reasons, human immunity is weakened and pathogenic microorganisms begin to multiply rapidly.
When parasites begin to multiply, they consume the same nutrients as humans. As a result, the human body does not receive nutrients fully, which causes the body to weaken and deteriorate health. To get rid of parasites from the body, you can use various methods, including drugs and the use of folk remedies. In addition, significant effects can be obtained by combining the use of anthelmintic drugs and decoctions or infusions of various natural components.
A signal that it is time to cleanse the body
The fact that parasites appear in the body may be indicated by several factors:
- The appearance of frequent headaches and dizziness.
- A person suffers from fatigue, with a background of general weakness.
- Frequent appearance of nausea.
- The intensity of saliva flow increases.
- From time to time, there is a feeling of hunger.
- At the same time, appetite is lost, which leads to weight loss.
- Frequent pain in muscle tissue.
- Appearance on the skin of a rash, dermatitis.
- Snoring in sleep and grinding teeth.
- Psychological imbalances, depression.
- Decreased immunity, development of anemia.
- The formation of new papillomas and age spots.
- The appearance of cracks in the soles of the feet.
There are other signs you can see to determine the presence of parasites in the body. In sick people, the skin becomes quite oily, and pimples or acne appear on the body. At the same time, the skin changes and becomes dimmer, against the background of the appearance of wrinkles earlier. In women, violations of the monthly cycle are possible, and benign neoplasms appear in the breasts and female organs.
Willing to cleanse the body of parasites
Body cleansing is a serious event that requires special training. For example:
- Before starting the cleaning, you need to make sure that there are parasites.
- In this case, you can use generally accepted stool studies, as well as a number of laboratory tests. It is important to know not only that there are parasites in the body, but also to determine their type so that the treatment is most effective.
- About 10 days before cleansing the body, you should take snacks, excluding fatty, spicy and sweet foods from the diet. These days, it is better to consume fruits, vegetables and juices exclusively with pulp, as they contain sufficient fiber.
On a note!These days, you need to drink enough water (up to 2 liters a day) and herbal tea.
- These days, it is very important to decide constipation by taking a mild laxative, make some enemas as well, if the laxative is not effective.
Ways to cleanse the body
There are several methods to expel parasites from the body.
Purification with bitter herbs
"Living without parasites" - this is the name of the book of traditional healers, which touches on methods of cleansing from worms. As noted by the author of this book, in 80% of cases, parasitic infections are to blame. Therefore, it is very important to clean the body regularly.
Since parasites are not resistant to food and ingredients, which are distinguished by a pronounced bitter taste, this factor becomes the basis of all recipes.
Interesting to know! To get rid of various parasitic microorganisms that affect the gastrointestinal tract, associated with metabolic disorders, changes in the liver is recommended to use bitter ingredients such as wormwood, ginger, cloves, black walnuts, tansy.
Tea or powder should be prepared from this component. Tea is prepared as follows: take half a teaspoon of the ingredient, and pour 200 ml of boiling water, after which it must be injected for 10 minutes, but no more. As for the herb powder, it is mixed with bread balls and then taken. Usually, tea and balls are eaten on an empty stomach.
The powder can be prepared by grinding the dry ingredients. Antiparasitic preparations, which include several components, show good efficiency.
There is also a second way to clean. It is more effective, but also more radical. This method is based on a 5 -day fast or the use of your own urine, which is drunk, or an enema is made based on it. This cleaning method should be repeated about 4 times a year.
Cleansing with an enema
Folk healers use his method on the implementation of enema cleansing based on acidic water. Enemas are performed in the morning from 5. 00 to 7. 00 and in the evening from 18. 00 to 19. 00.
Note to everyone!Water for enemas is used at room temperature. It must be peeled, but not boiled.
The water is pickled with lemon, sea buckthorn, lingonberry or cranberry juice. This has a detrimental effect not only on helminths, but also on other harmful microorganisms. Each enema includes 2 liters of water, 2 tbsp. spoon of juice and one tablespoon of common table salt, which has a positive effect on the swelling that occurs after each procedure, if done daily. After the enema, you need to be prepared to regularly go to the toilet, where the parasites will come out. As a rule, the largest number of them come out in the finals.
After each procedure, it is recommended to drink a glass of chamomile broth or a few glasses of freshly squeezed apple juice. This will have a positive effect on the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
To combat parasites effectively, at present, chemical preparations produced in tablet form are increasingly being used. Moreover, in the market for such products, it is possible to make a choice of drugs, taking into account the individual characteristics of the organism.
Folk remedies to cleanse the body of parasites
In the fight against helminths, not in the last place are folk remedies based on natural ingredients.
Application of garlic
Garlic has antibacterial properties and almost everyone knows about it. Garlic is effective in fighting helminths, but also against other pathogenic microorganisms that inhabit the human body, such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
Garlic is an excellent prophylactic agent that actively prevents the reproduction of parasitic infections. Garlic, although not in large quantities, is acceptable for children.
For the effective action of the product, a garlic enema is prepared, based on water or milk. For example:
- To prepare the garlic juice, you need to take the garlic and chop it, after which all this is poured with unboiled water and put for a few seconds. Strain the solution before use.
- With the use of milk, the technology of preparation of the solution is quite different. In a glass of milk, you need to boil a few cloves of garlic until soft. The composition must be cool, after which it is filtered. To give an enema to a child, you need to take 100 ml of the solution, and if it is an adult, then you need to take 200 ml of the solution.
Enemas are performed at night, for a week.
A color of garlic in cognac has a good effect on parasites. You need to take 400 g of garlic and pour 1 liter of brandy on it. Previously, the garlic was peeled and chopped lightly. Antiparasitic agents were injected for 3 weeks. One color of garlic is used once a day, before meals. 1 liter of tincture is enough for 2 months, which corresponds to the course of treatment. A similar procedure is performed every 2 years.
Cleanse the body with soda
The course of treatment for worms consists of 3 stages, including cleansing the body with an enema. There are 2 cleansing enemas and one soda water. The first stage is to clean the intestines with a little salt water (2 tablespoons of salt dissolved in 2 liters of boiled water). The next stage consists of a soda enema. To prepare the active solution, you need to take 800 ml of warm water (about 40 degrees) and dissolve a tablespoon of soda in it. The final stage again consists of a cleansing enema, as in the first stage. If lemon juice is added to the product, the effectiveness of the procedure will increase. The procedure is recommended to be performed in 1 day, for 2 weeks. One procedure, consisting of 3 stages, takes one and a half hours.
The use of cognac with castor oil
The use of products containing alcohol and castor oil has long been used by the community to repel worms. It is believed that the worm gets drunk from alcohol and loses its resistance. In other words, they fall from the gut. If after a few seconds you drink castor oil, which is considered an effective laxative, then there will be an effective cleansing of the human body from parasites.
For the procedure, you need to drink 50 ml of high -quality cognac and oil, washed down with sweet tea, which will make the worms react to this delicacy. After a short time, you should run to the toilet: spontaneous cleansing of the body will take place.
Not always all parasites come out after the first procedure. Sometimes it requires several procedures. In any case, you have to wait for all the parasites to come out of the body. It does not matter if you rest for a while, and then continue the procedure.
The use of wormwood
Wormwood is used to fight many parasites, including helminths. Decoctions, infusions and powders are used.
- Preparation of the broth. . . One wooden spoon of dried worms is poured over 200 ml of boiling water, after which the solution is infused for half an hour. After that, the broth must be cooled and drunk in several stages.
- Use of powder. . . To prepare the powder, simply grind the dried plants in a coffee grinder. Take the powder 2 times a day, before meals. The powder can be poured with water or added to tea or juice. Alternatively, the product can be purchased at a pharmacy. The treatment period is 1 month.
- Preparation of tincture. . . To prepare the color, take 5 tablespoons of dried grass and fill with half a liter of alcohol. The drug is injected for 10 days, in a dark place. It is better to filter the solution before use. Tincture is taken 2 times a day for one tablespoon. Tincture is contraindicated if you have stomach or heart problems.
Use of various ingredients
- Various bitter herbs are used to combat helminths, such as yarrow, immortelle, chamomile, St. John's wort. John's wort, tansy, etc. Buckthorn bark and oak bark are also used. The course of treatment is about 10 days. During this period, herbal ingredients are drunk before meals, 100 ml.
- To prepare an effective remedy, you need to take 5 tablespoons of the ingredient or 1 tablespoon of various ingredients, pour half a liter of boiling water over it and leave for 1 night. This ingredient will last for 4 days of treatment.
- Nettle root is also used. It is poured with hot water and boiled for a few minutes, after which it is infused for half an hour. Apply on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals.
- At the end of 10 days, a break was made for 3 days and the course of treatment was repeated. This course of treatment is conducted once a year.
Possible side effects and contraindications
The process of cleansing the body should be done in a healthy manner. You can't do this:
- In the event of severe chronic disease, when the body becomes weak.
- If bleeding occurs, so does menstruation in women.
- If fever is accompanied by high fever.
- If there are kidney, liver and heart problems.
- With peptic ulcer and gastritis.
- In the case of oncology.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
When cleansing the body based on folk remedies, you need to be prepared to:
- Pain and cramps in the abdomen.
- Headache and dizziness.
- Blood pressure fluctuations.
Before starting the fight against parasites, you need to carefully study the possible consequences and prepare for the fact that such a procedure, as well as the receipt of funds, does not provide comfort. As a rule, fighting worms is a serious test for humans.
Whether or not to cleanse the body for preventive purposes is a question that is not supported by all experts and their opinions differ. Some of them are convinced that such cleansing should be done, while others do not support such a strategy, stating that information about the general infection of people with parasites does not correspond to the statement by 90%. The number of infected people does not exceed 40%. The main parasites are giardia and toxoplasma, which are transmitted to humans from birds.
Teach!About 10% of people are infected with common worms. Basically, these are people who live in sewage.
The main causes of infection with worms include unhealthy conditions, or rather, eating unwashed food, and even eating with dirty hands. In addition, inadequate heat treatment of fish and meat also causes infections in helminths. When the rules of personal hygiene are followed, and food that has undergone appropriate heat treatment is used in the food, the risk of infection with parasites is reduced to almost zero.
Experts do not recommend expelling parasites without making sure that they are there, because any procedure, seemingly simple and harmless, goes unnoticed. Even the same enema, if done 2 times a day, can have negative consequences in the future, which is not said by those who advise cleansing the body, for no apparent reason. You must not interfere with the normal functioning of the human body. Thinking of parasites, which may actually not exist, can seriously endanger your health.
Before you start cleansing the body, you need to contact a specialist and donate blood for analysis to make sure there are parasites.
If, as a result of the study, the fear is confirmed, then it is better to contact a specialist to give proper treatment.
Experts recommend treatment with anthelmintic drugs, as they act faster and more effectively. Is it useless to suffer for a month, when helminths can be expelled in 3 days, without enemas and torture.
It is necessary to think of cleansing the body for those suffering from chronic diseases. For them, free procedures for cleaning from parasites are generally contraindicated.